Make Laos Tours nowadays as easy as a pie. You don’t have to rush to make Laos Visa for a long time. In June, the Laos Government gave the information that Laos E Visa will be opened for all of the foreign visitors. Honestly, this will be the new step for the Laos Government booming Tourism Industry in the future.
The Lao E – Visa has Official Started
Nowadays, take easy to connect with Laos. Laos’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs has announced the information of an e Visa service in June, enabling foreign visitors to more conveniently apply for entry Visas Online.
All of the visitors who come to Laos will be eligible to apply online for a single entry visa with maximum 30 days, a senior official in charge from the ministry’s Consular Department told on Vientiane Time.
For those who wish to visit Laos on multi-entry visas or stay longer than 30 days are still required to apply for an entry visa at a Lao embassy or its consulates abroad. Here is also the way the Laos Government would like to promote the Laos Tourism more booming in the next years.
According to the report, the author had made research that the inbound numbers to Laos having declined in recent years. Laos has recorded more than 4.1 million foreign visitors in the last years, increased 8,2% compared to the year before. With this new step, the Laos Tourism promise as the potential tourism in the future.
The Benefit of The Evisa Laos
- Tobe dedicated professional team, and you will receive a review for your file before sending to the Laos Government
- Support via Email is available 24/7
- Provide 3D Secured payment methods
- Different card payment methods such as Visa, Mastercard, Amex, JCB, Maestro, Discover, UnionPay, and Diners Club.
Laos Launches E-VISA Service in Vientiane
The Lao Ministry of Foreign Affairs officially launched the country’s e-visa system at the Wattay International Airport in Vientiane on July 9th, 2019.
According to the official, E-visa service will be implemented at seven international border gates: the Wattay, Luang Prabang and Pakse International Airports, the Laos-Thailand Friendship Bridges No.1, No.2 and No.4; and Boten International Border gate to China.
However, in the first phase, it will be applied at the Wattay International Airport and Lao-Thailand Friendship Bridge No.1 before being extended to the remaining five locations.
In the second phase, research will be conducted into the feasibility of allowing the service at all international border gates nationwide.
Lao E-Visa facility is available for all nations (Except black-list and Visa Free Countries to the Lao PDR). Its fee is non-refundable and the processing time is three working days.
How to Apply for VISA on Arrival to Laos?
For applying E-visa (only at Wattay International Airport and Lao-Thailand Friendship Bridge No.1)
How to apply?
The applicant can apply in 3 easy steps.
Step 1: Provide the detail application and upload the necessary documents.
Step 2: Review your application and pay the fee online.
Step 3: Download the E Visa Approval Letter.
At the Arrival Port
When you arrive in Laos with the E Visa approval letter, follow the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Go to the Immigration area and enter the dedicated eVisa lane.
Step 2: Present your passport and E Visa Approval Letter to the Immigration officer.
Step 3: Get the final Immigration approval and enter Laos.
If you are applying for the E Visa, you have to upload the following documents:
+ Passport bio page.
+ Photograph size 4×6 cm (have been taken no longer than 6 months).
For applying for Visa on arrival at the airport or international checkpoints (normal progress)
– No need to have a visa approval letter in advance (except the blacklist countries with special arrangement, if can)
– Upon arrival at the airport or international border checkpoints, clients will fill in the Immigration Form (given by the Airlines staff or Immigration Officer), fill some personal information in this form with their signature, paste their passport size photos and pay visa stamping fee (subject to change for different nationals) directly to the immigration officer there.
What Clients Need to Bring:
– The passport which must be valid at least 6 months remaining validity
– 02 recent passport size photos (4cm x 6cm)
– Visa stamping fee of US$ 20 – 45 per person for each time of entry (subject to change and vary between nationals) + US$ 1, service fee and pay in cash